Wednesday, December 18, 2013

New Imaginext Space Sightings: Ion Orbiter, Alpha Star, More Newness

There's more new stuff to be found - a lot of it!  The previous small vehicles we showed (Ion Crab, Ion Scorpion, Alpha Cutter) are joined by a fourth vehicle - the Alpha Exosuit.  I've spotted this at Kohl's ($9.99, on sale for $5.99) as well as at Walmart ($6.97).

It's not as impressive as the other vehicles, but it is cheaper than the Dinosaur Exosuit available at a store probably near you right now.

Joining these vehicles are two new larger ones - the Ion Orbiter and Alpha Star.  Each one was $22.99 at Kohl's and features electronic lights and sounds, if you're into that sort of thing. Or, you can support this blog and my other projects by buying them at Amazon via the links below!



Old people like myself will remember the name "Alpha Star" as one of the shining gems of the Fisher-Price Adventure People toy line in the early 1980s.  This new version has no real similarities to it, but it warms the heart to see the name used on a new toy again.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Adam16bit.

    Cool blog. I'm a new Imaginext toy collector, I just bought the Imaginext Series 1: Blind Bag. I got two Anubis, Jame Bond type guy, Alien guy (my favorite). These are awesome toys and I'm planning to get the DC Super Friends, Alpha Star (scifi I dig for), the dinosaur line is cool too.

    ReplyDelete